It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Post subject: Ex illis is back!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:01 pm 
Messenger of God

We are proud to announce that our Kickstarter campaign has started.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/672225583/ex-illis

We need your help!

You guys know Ex illis and we need your help to spread the word.

1. Share Ex illis’ Kickstarter with your friends on Facebook - http://goo.gl/UH8z8b
2. Tweet your experience with Ex illis. #exillisKS
3. Visit our Kickstarter page and enjoy!

We want to create new communities and bring new players to Ex illis and you, our old fans, are the key to this. As such, we also decided to lift the DRM on the miniatures. Anybody can now go on our website, create an account and start adding units to its collection without any activation code. This means you can show the game to your friends and let them start an army of their own.

We hope you will enjoy this Kickstarter campaign and that the DRM lift will help you guys find new opponents to play with. In the end, what matters to us is that people are having fun playing our game.

We sincerely thank for your support over the years and hope you will enjoy our Kickstarter!

Patrick, Thierry, Rock and Steeve
Chinchilla Games

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Ex illis is back!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:07 pm 
Lead Spammer / Spammeur en chef

Shared!

Any Intel on Lilith? Or things that will change to convince old players?

Part du principe que j'ai toujours raison, tu gagneras du temps
Life is a game, play it your way

http://ex-illis.com/wikipl/Category:Cadwe

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:04 pm 

Looks interesting. I have had these models sitting on a shelf for a while and actually want to see how it plays out with the rulebook without the Computer add ons.

Will the Bleeding Edge Knight Program be coming back?

Connecticut's Bleeding Edge Knight

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:26 pm 

I have also shared it. Plus added my backing ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:51 pm 
Bleeding Edge Knight

I am a bit disappointed as I have all the minis already ( i think I have the largest painted collection of anyone) I want the hardcover book and the pdf but if I donate more than $70 dollars I do not get the hardcover book ???

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:55 am 
Bleeding Edge Knight

We need to get to 100k to unlock Lilith, which is new to all of us.

I do wish that there was more stuff for those of us who have multiple armies, but hey... it is what it is.

FYI YO - They just created a Paragon Level, so you can back at 150 and get the book, Lucifer Wallace and ANOTHER army... cuz you only have 12 lol.

Anyway its worth it to me if it increases the player base.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:12 am 

yosefbender wrote:
I am a bit disappointed as I have all the minis already ( i think I have the largest painted collection of anyone) I want the hardcover book and the pdf but if I donate more than $70 dollars I do not get the hardcover book ???

do what I've done, pledge to get the book (I've done the early bird pledge as I don't have WW) and then up your pledge amount if you want to get some add-ons from the list.
I'm not sure if you have used kickstarter before but generally you chose one pledge you want, add on the amount for any add-ons to your pledge and then once its finished you contacted and you tell the company what product you want for the amount you have pledged

as I came late to the party and only have 2 basic sets I'm taking to opportunity to stock up on Angels, Sergeants and Mangonels as addons

however lets be honest this KS is to get new people playing the game, so we have to accept that there isn't much new stuff coming out, personally I would rather see Chinchilla Games being realistic and showing new players whats cool about the game and offering the existing models as goals, rather then promising a whole new range just to please us.

At least we know they can deliver on what they are promising and that will build the foundations on moving the game forward in the future

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:22 pm 
Bleeding Edge Knight

Pretty stoked ex is coming back. Signed up as a paragon, and I'm really hoping to see Lilith. We need some more bad girls

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:40 pm 
Bleeding Edge Knight

MikeH wrote:
however lets be honest this KS is to get new people playing the game, so we have to accept that there isn't much new stuff coming out, personally I would rather see Chinchilla Games being realistic and showing new players whats cool about the game and offering the existing models as goals, rather then promising a whole new range just to please us.

At least we know they can deliver on what they are promising and that will build the foundations on moving the game forward in the future

Well said sir.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm 

UtherDracus wrote:
I have also shared it. Plus added my backing ;)

Me too. Besides, it is always nice to have a new hero :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 pm 
Bleeding Edge Knight

MadNes wrote:
MikeH wrote:

Well said sir.

This.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:35 am 

Just a questions about Kickstarter...

Let´s say that I will pledge some money (and add +10$ for shipping) and EX gets funded. You then get the money from my creditcard and after some time, you will send me the "reward" (July 2014). Everything seems OK, but will you send it as a "private mailing", so that I won´t pay the tariffs and other charges? I´m not much familiar with the "shipping from outside European Union" problematic. I will try to search as much information about Czech Republic charges, but I will be glad if anyone could help me with it ;-)

Mentoring promotion - What if I write someone as my mentor, and he write me as his mentor? Should we get 2 Daemon hordes each? :)

Thanks ;-)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:45 am 
Messenger of God

Good questions,

First, I don't know about shipping to Czech Republic charges specifically, but we should be able to ship all the content in a bundle to a proxy in EU. Then, this proxy would ship items individually. It all depends on number of items we have to ship.

Mentoring: Mentoring is a 1 way link. So you'll get one each. The whole point of this promo is to share the game to new players, so we can get funded and we can actually ship stuff ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:48 pm 

So guys... Who want to be my mentor? ;)
Sadly, I haven´t convinced anyone to the kickstarter... Really sorry for that :(

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:34 am 

Me again with the technical issue... :oops:

I played a small battle (5-6 units/heroes on each side) on my new laptop (Windows 8) just to know, if the experience issue is fixed... But this time the battle wasn´t even added to my profile and I naturally got neither the loot nor experience. So I created new profile on the laptop, without " ě ", " á " and played the battle again... And nothing has changed, I still haven´t got any sign of the battle.
You know, it´s really irritating because I want to play, but I simpy can´t (or I can, but without the main reason - experience and loot...). Where do you think is the problem? Can I fix it somehow? (Maybe bad compatibility with Win 8? Strange, because I played a battle before on other Win 8 computer, and it was counted normally.)

Please, help me :( And sorry for another technical issue post, I know you already have enough work with Kickstarter ;-)

OfflineProfile