It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Post subject: plan B
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:46 pm 
Bleeding Edge Knight

sadly the timing of this kicks-tarter with the holidays so close may have a part in the lack of response .

there are still other crowd funding sites to try in the spring if this one dose not make funding
and I sure some of us would be willing to donate directly to getting the digital copy and at least give you some stop gap money to keep working. .

As it looks like I going to have to make a bunch of house rules to make the paper rules more in line with the computer rules the hard copy rule book is becoming less of an interest and the digital copy more important to me .

I am also been working on a RPG version of Exillis as I plan to run a campaign in the exillis world in the spring of next year. so I eager to have Exillis battles every so many levels of the PC's, and I will need the rule set to work in the battle conditions ..

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: plan B
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:03 pm 
Messenger of God

We will discuss the matter of "what's next" during the week-end. We'll let you guys know what happens in the coming weeks.

OfflineProfile