It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Post subject: kickstarter loan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 am 
Bleeding Edge Knight

I do not know if the $13,000 plus would've helped get you guys further along on the project I know if you get close to funding there is always a way to have people "donate" and then when you receive the money pay them back,where they actually kind of loan you the money you need to get the funding done.

But $36,000 is a lot to borrow, unfortunately my financial situation is still paying off a large IRS bill that giving away a multimillion dollar company in a divorce cost me. So until I get my latest invention funded I'm having to work running someone else's company on workman's wages. But I would be good for about $300 loan if you wanted to try to get other people to come up with the rest.

I will also would love to see the rule sets as they are in their current form, and perhaps sharing some game mechanics that will speed up the playability.

I have already started playing with a veil and fatigue Dial, that adjusts the stats on a unit or hero card that has one side for martial abilities and defenses the other side for magical abilities and defenses.

OfflineProfile