It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:58 pm

Post subject: problems that still frustrate me
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:09 am 
Bleeding Edge Knight

I know Wallace doesn't have time for this :( but I have to state these frustrating problems: :roll:
1. Whenever you have a larger battle map with several deployment zones, when you go to deploy the map gets stuck where you can't scroll to the other deployment zone to place units. You have to keep trying and eventually it will move the map in that direction but it's very frustrating sometimes taking up to 10 times before it moves.
2. Also when you deploy terrain on a larger map, and go to place new terrain it will pick up the terrain already on the map instead of a new terrain icon, You have to keep going back and forth dragging new terrain on the map.
3. I cannot give some of my units the items I want to as the selection choice especially on the FC that has several items will not place all the items to select from. I have several items that are linked together to create a overall effect, and many times I cannot use these items as they do not show up as an option to pick. In part this is because I have such a large collection of items but there must be some way for large collectors to use the items they want for the units they want.
4. I would like to name the items myself, so I can keep track of them, most of the items are brown icon colored so it gets very confusing.

OfflineProfile